Sunday, April 3, 2011

Alex Russo Wallpapers

Initiatives to apply for support for the eradication Red Weevil .-















Hi, I want to share with you my concern and interest to save our palm red weevil invasion, that is devastating.

For months I spent on this crusade, and computer from a friend we have created a website called " www.noalpicudorojo.com ", where you will find information and a call for help, please click where it says "SAVE OUR PALMS" fill in the data you send and what I want to collect signatures to request the authorities to take action on the matter and make something.

In Algeciras is not performing any treatment and any time there are fewer Canary palms, when you are finished with red palm weevil, continue with the other species, including palm and I add in addition to Trachycarpus Washingtonia and here my contribution.

0 comments:

Post a Comment